Release Date: 01/17/2016 | Environment: Production
- Competency filter on the status matrix
- Status Matrix Ever-scroll/Infinite scrolling
- Added filtering for country and region
- Added an “Is System Locked” field that can be set on user records to prevent users from being inactivated during a full import.
- Hierarchical object filtering
- Current Status recalculation from Assignment Matrix
- Corrected spelling on the Assessor Activity report
- Status Matrix (IE9) expand and collapse all buttons speed improvement
- Time Stamp format on Assessment made uniform
- User Assessment/User Rating Import fix
- Multiple rating elements listed on competency role report fix
- Talent Finder step two and Competency Requirements Report, step two not rendering
- Individual Status Matrix, Team Status Matrix, Assignment Matrix not rendering in IE9.
- Filter on user admin screen not displaying results
- Various improvements to the ETL import process
- Unable to add Learning Resources on Rating Element edit
- Assessment form invalid date fix (IE9)
- Added Database as a link under the navigation menu to include import and export functionality
- Implemented security role sub-functions (e.g. access to Location within the Company function set)
- Implemented security filtering for user, competency and competency role on the homepage analytics (user filter), status matrix (user filter), reports (user filter) and admin screens (all filters).
- Implemented CRUD level access on the admin screens to control actions available within an admin function (e.g. view and create locations, view, edit, update and delete organizations, etc.)