- Split the API so that Imports and other “batch” processing is on a dedicated machine and user activity is on a different dedicated machine.
- Migrated the SQL Database to a state of the art brand new D3_V2 azure hardware from the current A3 machine.
- Implemented token cache so that the token does not have to be validated upon each click.
- Import process improved to allow Competencies with no External ID to be matched based on a combination of the competency name and competency group name.
- Sort order for Rating Elements based on the line number in the import file to make elements appear in the same order as the file.
- Fix to allow activation of a Competency after editing its Rating Elements via the Competency Tree View.
- Ability to add a Learning Resource to a Learning Driven Competency manually using the IE 11 browser.
- Security filter altered to allow the creation of a new Competency and addition of Rating Elements manually via the Competency Tree View.
- Search Filters amended to recognize  characters.
- Assessment form call time improved by altering queries to populate the data that appears on the form.
- Workflow Proficiency Scale setup revised to allow the ‘Read Only’ option to be saved when selected.
- Spelling Error corrections.
- Various improvements to HTML 5 scaling to prevent screen cut-offs.
Query expansion to return saved data for the Individual Overview.