- This new functionality is intended to provide users the ability to create consistent and professional resumes for individuals or in mass. As an inherent function of Form Builder, navigation, security, and configuration set up is mimicked, while allowing for more customization.
- Ability to define user access to template
- Ability to select resume information and placement of
- Ability to specify page size, orientation, margins, header/footer, page number inclusion
- Ability to select one of seven template themes
- Accessing through Admin Functions > Configuration > Resume Builder allows users to create templates
- Step 1 – Define Resume Template Name, Description, and Shared With
- Step 2 – Defines Competency Filters (if needed)
- Step 3 – Defines Resume Design template
- Step 4 – Defines Resume PDF Options
- Accessing through Navigation Bar > Reporting and Analytics > Resume Generator allows a user to create and download templated resumes in mass for a specific user population
- Accessing through Individual Status Profile or Workforce Planning Talent Pipeline Results allows a user to access templated resumes
- Accessing through Admin Functions > Configuration > Resume Builder allows users to create templates
- This new functionality – Auto-select all levels above – is intended to eliminate the need to select individual rating elements, providing a more efficient user experience. For example, on a 5 Point level scale with Auto-Select enabled, a user can check the 3 Point Proficiency Level box resulting in auto populated check boxes for Level 3, 2, and 1.
- This feature can be enabled/disabled on new or existing progressive scales, and can be accessed through Admin Functions > Configuration > Proficiency Scales
- Note, this functionality is triggered when the proficiency level header box is checked, not the individual rating elements
- This new functionality is intended to allow users to create new fields that have not been incorporated into the standard Kahuna build, providing users flexibility with company specific data.
- Can create up to 20 custom fields associated with either Users or Competencies
- Can be text, picklist, or date picker formats
- Can use imports to create custom field objects and map to users or competencies
- If utilized, fields can be used as filters in the Team Matrix tools and Competency Assignment Rules
- Can be accessed through
- Admin Functions > Configuration > Custom Fields users to create custom fields that can be used on a User or Competency basis
- Admin Functions > User Management > User > Additional Details includes any created custom field objects which can be attributed to the user
- Admin Functions > Competency Library > Competency > Additional Details houses a new Step 2.2 for created custom fields that can be associated with the competency
- Within Administration tab > Configuration of Security Roles
- The Supporting Documents functionality is used to define required or recommended evidence for assessments. This feature allows administrators to tie documentation requirements to competencies and then visualizes those requirements to end users. It is also a way to utilize evidence which is applicable to more than one competency.
- Company Settings: Navigate to Admin Functions > Configuration > Settings, and within the Features tab, there is a setting for Use Supporting Documents. This setting will enable viewing the Supporting Documents tab on individual profile
- Security Role Settings:
- Admin: Navigate to Admin Functions > Security > Security Roles, edit the Admin Role in question, within the Administration Tab > Competency Library > Attachment Attributes, Enable the settings for Document Category and Document Type. These settings give access to the associated admin pages for the components
- Myself/My Team: Within the Myself or My Team tabs, there is a corresponding setting for the Supporting Documents tab under Myself > Individual Profile and My Team > Employee’s Profile. When these settings are enabled, it allows view into the Supporting Documents Tab for a user’s own profile when Myself enabled or personnel within a user’s purview when My Team setting enabled. This tab is used to visualize the associated documents to competencies
- Document Category / Type Creation:
- Navigate to Admin Functions > Competency Library > Attachment Attributes > Document Categories or Document Types
- These two pages are used to define the document structure. Both are user defined fields with a name, description. Each Document Type is tied to an associated Document Category (parent object)
- Association to Competencies
- When creating/editing a competency, there will be Documents Tab visible which is used to define the number of required or suggested documents for each type that has been created
- Profile View
- Once a Document Type has been associated with a competency, any user with said competency assigned would have visibility into Supporting Documents Tab (based on Security Role setting)
- The tab displays the Document Types grouped by Category. There are indications for those identified as required vs Suggested.
- The tab displays a toggle to distinguish between those documents associated to current competencies (required) vs any document type that has been created (all)
- Within this tab you can also Add documents for each type which can then be applied to associated competencies
- You add document name, description, define an expiration date if applicable, define whether the file will be linked or uploaded (URL vs File), and based on that selection, either choose file location or enter URL address.
- In the assessment form, attached documents can be selected, or new documents added.
- Note: If a Document Type is associated to the competency as required, and the competency is submitted without adding a document, user will receive popup message asking if they are sure they want to submit without required document. If user continues without attaching, the status of the competency would become not yet competent, even if all expected proficiency levels reached
- When submitting workbook assessments, the user is prompted to Submit All or Submit Actioned. However, to mitigate users from submitting incomplete assessments, an admin user can enable or disable the Submit All feature through the Admin Functions > Configuration > Settings > Feature
- Note, when enabled, assessments that do not have selected levels are processed with a 0% proficiency. When disabled, this functionality will remove the Submit All button and only process assessments that have selected proficiency levels.
- Provides the user a search option for any hierarchical objects, truncating the tree view to the specified criteria rather than sifting through the entire structure. This feature is available in the following Admin Functions
Questionnaire Attributes > Questions
- This enhancement allows users to utilizing Internal IDs for Skill Group ID, Skill ID, and Rating Item ID (Competency Group, Competency, and Rating Element) to make mass edits via imports. Internal ID works as a unique identifier that allows the system to recognize and relate objects. Users can take advantage and use our current import sheets to make updates rather than navigating through the system to update relationships and updates.
- New set of data visualizations to help learning administrators answer key questions around optimizing learning interventions and exposing opportunities to close competency gaps with learning. To enable the new analytics please navigate to Settings (Admin Functions -> Configuration -> Analytics) and select from the below.
- Learning Forecast: ‘Variwide’ data visualization, providing the ability to view which learning resource have been selected by users in their development plans over the next 90 days. The width of the vertical bar indicates the number of users who have selected learning resource over that period. The height of the vertical bar indicates the number of learning resource selected. This analytic should help you advise the L&D on how to optimize enrolment and maximize competency gap closure. Click on a segment to launch ‘Development Learning by User’ report
- Learning Quick Wins: ‘Sunburst’ data visualization, uncovering which learning resources are tied to the most competency assessment gaps. Where, the inner ring denotes learning resource type, middle ring denotes learning resource name, and outer ring the associated competency with gaps. Essentially, the wider the segment the more gaps that learning resource could help to close. Learning Quick Wins comes equipped with 3 interactive controls:
- Click on chart segment to drill down
- Right click on chart segment to launch report (currently ‘Learning Resources Tied to Competencies’ report, we are working on a new report to map here)
- Double click chart segment to show additional break down table
- Learning Needs Analysis: ‘Progress List’ simple data visualization showing competencies which have no association with learning resources, sorted by competency assessment gaps. This allows you to quickly see which competencies need learning resource and helps you prioritize your efforts. The added hyperlink control allows you to quickly access the competency to learning mapping screen (based on your security profile) per competencies, in case you want to search for some applicable learning to map.
- Learning Consumption: ‘Stacked Column’ trending data visualization, showing how many user learning completions kahuna consumed per learning resource type over the last 12 months. Click on a segment to launch User Learning History report for that specific month.
- This new report was created to provide visibility on user competence throughout the previous 12-month period, calculated by number of competent assessments over total assignments
- The report can group the compliance by Organization, Location, Job, and User Type
- Note, like other reports, this report is only accessible to users with the proper security role settings
- This new functionality is intended to display users with competency gaps down to the rating element details in the User Assessment History Report
- Note, Select True and View Report to filter down report to display assessment details where Rating Element is Required, and Assessor Rating is No, as the report will default to all user assessment history
- Updated color scheme for Competency Over/Under Analytic
- Applied ability to filter competencies by status within Individual Matrix tab
- Included competency details slide-over when clicking competency name during Development Plan creation
- Modified general slide-over functionality to ensure background elements are not accessible when enabled
- Updated logic to ensure notification bell icon is not visible if notifications have not been enabled through Settings
- Updated User Security functionality when applying filters to user to limit number of required clicks
- Applied a loading component within Workbook functionality when submitting Workbook
- Applied summary of actioned competencies when submitting Workbook
- Updated Competency Change Tracker to make use of Audit Workbench data visualizations
- Updated Competency Admin table view to include External ID as well ability to search by External ID
- Form Builder Tab no longer appears in Security Role Admin Screen
- Competency Role Mapping user count issue resolved
- Assessment Workbook visualization updated to be responsive to user’s screen dimensions
- Icons displayed correctly, tree view (-, +) and learning driven rating element
- IE home page navigation issues resolved
- Reset Password issues resolved
- Traditional Talent Finder and My Assessment user filter issues resolved
- Case sensitivity issue resolved for Merge User functionality
- User completion score update issue fixed for Learning Resource completion and Questionnaire Driven Rating elements
- Duplicate user attribute issues resolved
- Job and Translation Import Issues resolved
- External ID input box added to Competency Role Detail Screen